These are digital 3D printable models of weapons, body parts, and accessories for modular magnetic DnD miniatures.
The download STL files with magnet slots ready to be 3D printed on your SLA printer.
The Forest Magic Pack includes:
- weapons (scimitars, daggers, spear, whip, staffs, bows, swords, frying pan…)
- hand items (Djinn’s Lamp, wine bottle, water flask, scroll, shields…)
- back accessories (Bag of Spoils, Sand Elemental Shield, backpack)
- Mount – camel, up for name suggestions. 2 Versions – with and without rider’s legs.
- Mount – Flying Carpet
- an enemy figure (grappled / stuck in bushes)
- condition (shifting sands)
- companion/enemy – depends on the point of view I guess (Djinn)
- cloak and headgear (turban, hood) see the render photos!
All hand items are in 2 versions for both right and left hand. All hand items have versions of human hands for average-sized figures, and monster hands for larger characters such as trolls, etc. All items come in left and right handed versions.
At 100% scale, the parts fit our free figure of a mage. (Mage’s height: 40 mm, Width: 35 mm, Base diameter: 25mm) Neck diameter: 3.10 mm Lower body diameter: 6.30 mm
It fits all average-sized miniatures. Tested on Hero Forge figures.
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
We recommend printing with an SLA printer (0.025mm layer height) Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
The holes in the models are prepared for inserting magnets (2mm diameter, 0.90 mm high)
We try to make the models in a way that uses as little support material as possible.
This model is meant to be post-processed after printing. This can be gluing, sanding, painting, etc.
Do you like the model and don’t have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. Try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
This fan-made model was brought to life by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3d printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic. We’ve been making 3D printable models for more than a decade. We make a lot of cosplay accessories but we also make all sorts of interesting 3D models. You can join our community or just look at more of our creations here.
DnD, hero forge, modular, magnetic, desert, magic, miniature, mage, stl, SLA, figure, statuette, statue, accessories, weapons, dungeons, dragons, dungeons and dragons, persia, flying carpet