This is a legal agreement between you (individual or entity or hereinafter the CUSTOMER) and 3Demon. By providing our PRODUCT, we demonstrate professionalism and the quality of our work. Purchasing PRODUCT, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Sale of printout with purchased models:
If you want to sell the printed parts we don’t mind that.
- You have to use photos of your own prints.
- Link to where people can get the digital files.
- Always state that the author of the 3D model is 3Demon.
- If you are doing well and want to thank us. Share printouts on social networks.
- If you are doing even better and want to thank us. Buy our model again and again. 😀
The CUSTOMER MAY:
- use the PRODUCT in any type of projects (presentation, advertising, applications etc.);
- modify original PRODUCT for his purposes;
- terminate this license at any time by destroying all copies of the PRODUCT.
The CUSTOMER may NOT:
- redistribute PRODUCT or modifications/parts of the PRODUCT;
- use in projects not protected from extraction of PRODUCT by other users.
The original PRODUCT will always remain the property of 3Demon but 3D model may contain third party copyrights or / and trademarks, and in some cases, their use must be agreed with the owners.
Your only form of compensation under this License Agreement shall be repair or replacement and shall never exceed the actual amount received from you by 3demon for the PRODUCT.
3Demon Studio is not liable for any direct, incidental, collateral, exemplary, consequential or special damages or losses that may result from the use or installation of 3Demon PRODUCT.
If any of these conditions of agreement are breached, such breach shall constitute an unlawful use of the content, and you shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Items sold by 3Demon may not be used for illegal purposes.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data are processed by company Open innovations, s.r.o., tax number: CZ04976762, legal address Za Špejcharem 641, Horoměřice 25262,Company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 256282
- The administrator processes the following customer data: name, surname, e-mail address and the country where the customer is located. In case the customer conduct business activities, administrator additionally processes the legal address, telephone number and tax identification number (VAT ID) for the purpose of further invoicing and fulfillment of tax liabilities.
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual and legal duties, mainly the provision of services and the execution of orders.
- The customer’s personal data are transmitted to the payment systems PayPal and Braintree, solely to ensure the process of payment for the costs of services. Subsequently, for the purposes of bookkeeping and fulfillment of tax liabilities, the customer’s personal data are transmitted to the company, which provides internal accounting.
- The payment data are not collected, and used only by companies that provide payment services.
- The customer’s personal data that referred to a part of accounting documents are stored for 10 years from the end of the accounting period to which the relevant accounting document is related.
- The e-mail address can be used to send commercial offers only with the explicit consent of the customer, or, in other cases only for the coordination of the order and notification of payment for the cost of services.
- The person who provided his/her personal data has the right to request to access, modify or delete his/her personal data, as well as, if necessary, to restrict or object the personal data processing. In addition, the person has the right to transfer the data that means that the administrator must transfer all information about the person in a structured, commonly used, technically recognizable format.
- The person who provides his/her personal data has the right to file a complaint to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Refund from Digital products
- We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent and downloaded.
- We provide money-back guarantee if a purchased 3D model has some errors and we cannot correct these errors or help with them.
- For additional options we don’t make refund, because it is custom order and immediately after payment we start working on this.
- Please contact us for assistance if you experience any issues with purchased products.