These are digital 3D printable models of condition markers for your Dungeons & Dragons heroes. The download contains 15 different status effect markers in STL format.
Most of them are designed as a removable magnetic part of the hero’s body.
This set contains the following condition indicators:
- Frightened (ghosts)
- Petrified (Michelangelo’s David)
- Exhausted (wind up toy key)
- Paralyzed (bolts of lightning)
- Invisible (empty pedestal with footprints)
- Unconscious (fainted, lying on back)
- Charmed (head in the shape of a heart)
- Deafened (head in the shape of a trumpet)
- Stunned (Tom’s dizzy head from Tom & Jerry)
- Blinded (a bag over a head)
- Incapacitated (clueless baby’s body)
- Restrained (asylum patient’s straitjacket)
- Grappled (lifted in the air by a tentacle)
- Poisoned (poisoned apple)
- and Prone (lying in a prone position)
At 100% scale, the parts fit our free figure of a mage. (Mage’s height: 40 mm, Width: 35 mm, Base diameter: 25mm)
Neck diameter: 3.10 mm
Lower body diameter: 6.30 mm
You can scale the models as you wish.
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
We recommend printing with an SLA printer (0.025mm layer height)
Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
The holes in the models are prepared for inserting magnets (2mm diameter, 0.90 mm high)
Need to cut your own figures? And prepare them for inserting magnets? We made a manual on that! (PDF)
Do you like the model and don’t have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. Try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
These models were created by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3d printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic. We’ve been making 3D printable models for more than a decade. We make a lot of cosplay accessories but we also make all sorts of interesting 3D models. You can join our community or just look at more of our creations here: https://3d-mon.com/links/
dungeons, dragons, dnd, tabletop, figure, condition, ring, marker, indicator, base, pedestal, effects, stunned, restrained, magnetic, funny, status, effect, david, statue