This is a digital 3D printable model of Denji’s devil form head from the manga and anime Chainsaw Man.
The download contains pieces of the model ready to be 3D printed on a 200 mm print bed (STL) and files that are not cut into smaller pieces (OBJ) All cut parts are placed on the print bed as we would print them to save you time.
UPDATE – MOVABLE JAW
This update features a completely re-modeled version.
– The face cover is now more accurate to the anime version (manga version can still be printed and will fit the static version.)
– The upper handle has an upgraded attachment.
– Both jaw sections are now color-divided so you can print the helmet in the right filament. No painting needed!
– The lower jaw features holes for a rubber cord and a snap-on hinge. This allows you to create a movable jaw!
– All the pieces (STL and OBJ) are scaled to the same size which fits the average-sized heads as you can see in our photos.
At 100% scale the model’s dimensions are approximately:
Width 267 mm
Length 973 mm
Height 426 mm
You can scale the model as you wish but we can’t guarantee that at a much smaller size the model will print well. Measure before printing and scale each piece accordingly to your head size.
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
We use these settings for most of our prints:
Layer height 0.2 mm
For parts that are tall but have a small base, we use a 10 mm brim for better bed adhesion.
We try to make the models in a way that uses as little support material as possible.
This model is meant to be post-processed after printing. This can be gluing, sanding, painting, etc.
Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
Do you like the model and don’t have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. Try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
This fan-made model was brought to life by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3d printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic. We’ve been making 3D printable models for more than a decade. We make a lot of cosplay accessories but we also make all sorts of interesting 3D models. You can join our community or just look at more of our creations here: