Introducing our 3D Printable Star Map from the Star Wars: Ahsoka Series!
- Supportless printing: No need for additional supports.
- Snap Assembly: Easily assemble the model without glue.
- Spinning Domes: Enjoy the functionality of three spinning domes, just like in the series.
- 1 Sphere Core
- 3 Attachable Domes
- 3 Attachment Clips
- 1 Whole sphere as a joined version
- 1 Stand – inspired by the room in which Ahsoka finds the map
- At 100% scale, the model’s dimensions are approximately:
- Sphere Diameter: 82 mm
- You can scale the model to your preference, but smaller sizes may not print as effectively.
3D Printing Settings:
- The model in the photos was printed on a Prusa MK3S with the following settings:
- Layer Height: 0.15 mm
- Infill: 10% gyroid
- No supports
- PLA filament Vertigo Galaxy from Fillamentum – Star Map
- PLA filament Mukha from Fillamentum – Stand
- Each dome has a number of dots corresponding to one side of the sphere core
- The shorter side of the clip goes into the dome
- Then the longer side of the clip with the dome attached snaps into the core
- Done, give it a spin 🙂
You can find more of our Ahsoka models here: 3d-mon.com/ahsoka-tano-bundle/
If you don’t own a 3D printer, there are many local 3D printing service providers available. Simply search for one in your area.
- This fan-made model is brought to you by 3Demon, a group of passionate modeling and 3D printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic. With over a decade of experience, we specialize in creating 3D printable models, including cosplay accessories and various intriguing designs.
- Explore our community and discover more of our creations at 3D-mon