Anakin Skywalker’s second lightsaber was the weapon constructed and wielded by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars.
This model is a replica of Skywalker’s lightsaber, which is designed in 3 versions:
- V1 – used with a flashlight. To use LED light, the model is meant to be glued together after printing. No paint is needed. Link for the flashlight.
- v2 – Redesigned to feature interior parts. You can attach our retractable blade to this version or keep the emitter closed.
V1 flashlight assembly instructions:
- Follow the instructions on the pictures to assemble the Flashlight, the flash-switch-housing, and the flash plug with the electrical wires
- Put an M 4×10 screw on the hole in the hilt_uppper-part to tighten the blade, the blade holder, and the hilt together
- Do not glue those parts together (so you will be able to change the flash batteries)
At 100% scale, the lightsabers dimensions are:
- Width approx. 48 mm
- Length approx. 307 mm
We recommend a layer height of 0.1 to 0.3 mm on FDM printers. All parts are aligned to the printing platform for easy manipulation. Most of the parts need minimal or no use of printing supports to save printing time and filament. For reliable printing, we also recommend setting a brim to the model’s shell parts, because of their height and low thickness. It will ensure that the parts will not come off the printing platform during the printing process. Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
If you’d like to suggest what we should do next, check out our pre-order page and fill in your suggestion: 3d-mon.com/preorder
This model was created by Adrien from our 3Demon team.
Do you like the model and don’t have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. Try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
This fan-made model was brought to life by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3D printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Here are some links to our social media where you can join our community or just look at more of our creations: