RC model LaSalle
A few words about the building …..
read the whole manual before construction
I leave the material to the customer’s choice i use PLA for all.
I recommend a layer of 0.2 mm, just 20% fill. For bearings use and caradans use min 75% infill.
For tires 5%
But if your printers combine layers, take advantage of it. Alternatively, if you want a very detailed surface, print on a 0.1 mm layer.
YOU WLL NEED:
- bearings 10x15x4 – 10pcs
- springs inside dia 3,5mm (4mm) – 15mm long or more – according to the stiffness of the spring
- screws M3 x 10 mm – 30 pcs
- screws M3 x 16 mm – 10pcs
- screws M3 x 14 mm – 10pcs
- screws M2 x 10 mm – 20pcs
- nuts M3 – 10pcs
- set crews M3 -6mm – 20pcs
- threaded rod dia 4mm 18-18.5mm and 20mm
- Servo JX servo 6221MG – 1x (or similar, power 8kg)
Regulator -180 A max , or regulat for RC car
- or engine for slow
- Battery Lipo 3Cells