- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address)
- Data on how you use our site (what files you download, your URL clickstreams – the path you take through the site, features clicked or used, time spent on the site
- Credit card number and details (when given, transaction information data may be accessible to our partners, who provide us with tools for payments. Our partners PayPal and Paylike operate in various countries worldwide, therefore depending on your location, your data might be transferred outside EU)
- Marketing data (ads you have clicked on and the platform they were served on, our emails you have opened and links clicked)
- Data that identifies you (your IP address, device and browser type and version, time zone setting, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version, language preference)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. (about once in 3 months)
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Our Company will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
The Website may contain hyperlinks to other sites, i.e. links leading to websites of our partners or to social media websites. This Policy is applicable only with respect to the Website, but not any other sites, therefore we strongly recommend to review the privacy policies of any websites that you may reach by following hyperlinks presented in this Website. We have no control and no responsibility with regard to any content presented in sites other than the Website.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Cookies allow us to:
- give you a better user experience when you visit our websites;
- allow you to set personal preferences;
- create statistical information about the use of our websites;
- and to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
We use the following categories of cookies on our websites:
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. For example, functional cookies are used to remember your login information.
These cookies collect anonymous statistical information on how people use our Website. For example, performance cookies may help us understand how users browse or use our website and highlight areas that are used the most.
Targeted advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits. They are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. We may also use these cookies to limit the number of times you see an advert, and to estimate how the advertisements on our websites reach our users. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks to create information about your interests through your online behaviour.
Other third party cookies
We also may have social media cookies on our websites. These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus or Pinterest. We are not responsible for such cookies. Please read the privacy policies of these third parties carefully.
How long are cookies retained on my device?
The storage time for cookies on your device is divided into two categories.
Session cookies are set per session, meaning that they last until you close your browser. Session cookies are not stored on the hard drive of your device.
Persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive until you delete them or they reach their expiry date. We will not store cookie information from persistent cookies for longer than a maximum of 2 years.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +420 777 012 434
Or write to us at: Milady Horakove 106, Prague 6, 160 00, Czech Republic
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic