Stamp Wheels and Rollers for Clay and Cosplay
- These are digital files ready for 3D printing
- You can buy all of them and get a discount, or just some sets
- 3D print ready STL/OBJ files in whole pieces
These digital 3D printable models are meant to be used to create textures in clay and polymer clay, EVA foam, and other materials.
The thin wheels create beautiful patterns on pottery clay and are great fun to use with play-dough and any sort of ceramic clay.
The larger rollers create textures, such as tree bark texture, dragon scales, leather, and many more. It works well on EVA foam for cosplay crafting.
The download contains STL files of wheels ready to be 3D printed.
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
You should print them in the direction the files are placed. We printed them all this way without support.
We recommend these settings:
Layer height 0.15 mm
Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
Do you like the model and don’t have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. Try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
These models were brought to life by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3D printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic. We’ve been making 3D printable models for more than a decade. We make a lot of cosplay accessories but we also make all sorts of interesting 3D models. You can join our community or just look at more of our creations here.
A commercial license is not needed – you can sell the physical printed rollers when:
- Option A) You purchase the whole collection
- Option B) You become a member of our Texture Rollers Printables Club and select the commercial tier.In both cases, always use your own photos and link to 3Demon on your selling platform.