2 versions of our mounting pins to attach the horns.
- V1 features a hex-peg with an optional magnet slot, attached to a flat base. This one works well with wigs. Cut a small hole in the wig, and place the pin underneath it. The flat base stays hidden, and the hex-peg shows and allows the horns to be attached. You can sew the flat base to the wig.
- v2 is a hexagonal peg with an optional magnet slot and holes for a string. You can tie it to your favorite headband without using glue and damaging the headband.
How to use our mounting pins with any horns?
- Open the mounting pin in the slicer
- Adjust size – uniform scale it (105%)
- Extract the pin from the horn (vol.1 and vol.2 horns for example)
We recommend a layer height of 0.1 to 0.2 mm on FDM printers. Set the 5mm brim to the mounting pins for reliable printing. It will ensure that the parts will not come off the printing platform during the printing process. Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
This 3D model is a part of our large horny collection! If you buy the whole collection, you can save up to 60% and you’ll be granted access to the newly added models!
Do you like the model and don’t have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. You can try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
This fan-made model was brought to life by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3D printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Here are some links to our social media where you can join our community or look at more of our creations: